Students 1 - Institute for Security Governance
Before Your Trip
Before you come to ISG
What to bring and know
Temporary Living Allowance (TLA)
- Per Diem
- Navy Gateway Inn & Suites (NGIS)
- Morale, Welfare and Recreation
Carry these documents with you at all times
- Invitational Travel Orders (ITO)
Planning Your Trip
- Place Holder - Just a little text to occupy some space.
- Yep another item - Here is where I make up some statements.
- Attendance - Ya know be here or go home. Just kidding.
- Ill or injured - Get out of here why are you reading this.
- Tardy - This is California, if you made it in two hours you are on time.
Dress Code in the Classroom
- General - Business Casual is recommended. Uniforms are not manditory.
- Class Photograph - A coat and tie, a coat and dress, or cultural attire is requested for the picture.
- Course Graduation - A coat and tie, a coat and dress, or cultural attire is requested for the picture.
Attire outside the classroom.Monterey is on the Pacific Ocean and has a mild to cool climate.
- Low: 45°F/7°C
- High: 70°F/22°C
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Windbreaker / jacket
- Clothing that can be layered
Common Questions and Answers
Will my phone workDepends on your carrier and mobile network.
Will I have internet connectionYes, when you arrive you can contact your POC to get the login info for the NPS campus.
- ITO - Invitational Travel Orders
- MWR - Morale, Welfare and Recreation
- NGIS - Navy Gateway Inn & Suites
- TLA - Temporary Living Allowance